Description: Wanted the following staffs for a EDUCATIONAL Centre (Coaching Centre)
3. Accounant Salary no bar for right candidate.Need to have minimum 3 years of experience Send CV with photograph: email@example.com
The position is expected to lead to a managerial post within a short period of time and it is expected that the successful candidate will support the development, implementation of HR related issues as well as the execution of all HR related tasks in keeping with Company rules and the Labor laws of the country.
* A degree from a recognized institution in the field of Human Resources Management or equivalent is desirable as well as three (3) years experience, preferably in the Oil & Gas or related industry
* A high level of understanding about the inspection business in general will be a definite advantage
• Good verbal communication, negotiation and writing skills are of importance
• Full details of deliverables and scope of the post will be provided at the time of interview
• B. Corn graduate
• Minimum of four (4)+ years working experience
• Preferably in a Project-Construction company, in a SAP environment
• Proficient in MS Office applications
• Good command over written and spoken English
• Valid Saudi driving license is a must
Send your CVs to
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax:+966- 3-8111486
A leading food processing company in industrial city Jeddah needs an ACCOUNTANT with the following
qualifications and experiences:
- Bachelor of Commerce.
- Can speak and write both Arabic and English fluently.
- 1 - 2 years experience as General Accountant or fresh graduated, computer literate (Microsoft Office).
- Candidate should be between 25 - 35 years of age and possess valid lqama and the profession on Iqama is transferrable and is in the Kingdom for more then 2 years.
Only qualified candidates may send their Cv’s along with their Education / experience certificate through E - mail : email@example.com